This Data Protection Declaration applies to the collection, processing and use of user data of the Game and the related in-app Services ("Services") provided by Marc-Anton Flohr ("MAF"). The Services enable users to play and to communicate mutually.
MAF respects your privacy rights. For details please see our Data Protection Declaration below.
This Data Protection Declaration applies to all Services operated by MAF by this app and addresses all users of the Services ("Users" or "you"). If other offers of MAF have a differing data protection declaration, the differing data protection declaration published on that offer shall apply. The Services may contain cross-references ("links") to offers of third party providers. By clicking on such links, you leave the Services. In such a case, MAF does not take any responsibility for the content and compliance with data protection laws of these offers. This Data Protection Declaration does not apply to those offers.
(1) MAF will only collect, process or use your data pursuant to the applicable data protection laws. Besides that, we will provide the data security standards required by the applicable German Data Protection Act ("BDSG").
(2) MAF will only collect, process or use any data referring to you as a person for the purpose of fulfilling the user contract, i.e. the establishment, performance and ending of the contract (including billing). MAF will not disclose your personal data unless MAF is required by law or unless you have consented to any other use. Collection, usage and processing of the data are carried out in electronic form.
(3) Personal data which may be collected by MAF for the purpose of fulfilling the user contract is e.g. your name, address, sex, age, e-mail-address and IP-address of you. Any additional data you provide to MAF during provision of the Services, you provide voluntarily to MAF.
A registration for the opening of an account in order to use the Services ("Account") generally requires the entry of personal user information. A password is selected by the user during the registration process. Besides that, MAF assigns a user-ID to each user who registered for the Services, by which MAF can identify the user and his or her requests during the visit on the Services offer. In addition, relevant data is used in order to gain knowledge on malfunctions or on an abuse of the Services.
MAF also uses personal data in the course of ending the contractual relationship with a user to the extent necessary to terminate the obligatory relationship.
(4) MAF may give users the opportunity to register for the Services via Facebook Connect. In this case, MAF may collect, process or use data, the User published in his or her Facebook profile. Vice versa MAF may submit information on the participation in the Services to Facebook. Please review the data protection declaration of Facebook on this.
(5) When using the Services, MAF collects information on how you use the Services in order to enable and bill for the proper and contractual use of the Services ("usage data"). Usage data is, in particular, characteristics for purposes of identifying the user, information concerning the beginning and end, as well as the scope of the respective use, IP-address, used device and information concerning the Services used by the user.
(6) MAF may pass collect and use payment data insofar as this is required for billing. MAF currently works inter alia with Apple and Google as payment-provider. Besides that, MAF will not pass on user data, or the content of private messages in Services, to any third party unless required by law or consented by the user.
(7) MAF is entitled to transmit and store personal user data to bodies in other member states of the European Union or within the European Economic Area, as well as to bodies in other states that guarantee an adequate level of data protection exclusively for the purposes stated in this Data Protection Declaration. Besides that, MAF will not transmit personal data of users to any third parties unless explicitly set out in this Data Protection Declaration.
(1) Services may be partly financed through advertising. Advertising messages may therefore appear throughout the use of the Services. MAF may display personalized advertising matched to the actions you perform and content you upload when using the Services.
(2) MAF will only send third party advertising to your e-mail address upon your prior consent.
(3) MAF may inform you about other related products offered by MAF, also in electronic form. In every electronic message, you will be informed about the possibility to opt-out of receiving the electronic messages. You may contradict at any time at no costs other than costs for the transmission (at base tariffs) of the message by which you contradict.
(4) For advertising, market research, improvement of existing and creation of new innovative products, MAF may create aggregated anonymized data.
MAF automatically records information, namely usage data. Besides that, MAF uses a tracking tool, namely Flurry and Google Analytics, to track the usage of the Services in order to optimize the Services for the users. All data is used in anonymized form.
Please note that if you upload content within the Services, this information may be publicly accessible and can be seen by other users. Therefore, be careful with the information you disclose to other users.
MAF would like to point out that data protection and data security cannot be guaranteed for data transmissions outside of our sphere of authority, such as your mobile network. You are aware that your mobile carrier, or unauthorized third parties may have access to the data stored on the servers or transmitted through MAF and used in the Services.
Upon request, MAF will promptly inform you about all data collected with reference to your person free of charge. This information will generally be provided in electronic form, usually via e-mail. Furthermore you can contact MAF to correct false data with reference to your person.
In such cases, please send MAF an e-mail with your request to: mail [at] maflohr.de.
By using the Services, you consent to the abovementioned collection, processing and use of your data.
Ludwigshafen, 15 Juni 2014.